We are so excited for our free Book Club video chat on April 22nd when we are discussing The Scrum Field Book: Faster performance. Better results. Starting now. By J.J. Sutherland
We wanted to share the discussion questions for the Book Club discussion with you in advance:
- “Scrum is the art of changing the possible.” Scrum is a framework. How do you see something as simple as a framework making the art of change possible?
- Chapter 2, JJ says that the beauty of Scrum is that it makes the cost of change cheap. What is an example of that in your own work?
- Chapter 3 can you think of situations in your own work there is a decision that takes more than five hours? What is the impact of that decision latency has? Especially knowing that your project only has an 18% chance of success as a result?
- How is your work modular so it can be put together and pulled apart? Plug and play?
- “Never let the perfect be the enemy of the good.” How do you embrace this in your work? How *could* you integrate this into your work?
To work any other way would be like a fish questioning the specie’s deep commitment to water.
– JJ Sutherland
Looking forward to discussing the book with you on April 22nd!
Thinking about becoming a Licensed Scrum Master for your nonprofit? Here is your chance ONLINE! Join us June 15th – 19th for our public LSM course. Learn the fundamentals, ins and outs, and how to implement the Scrum framework while focusing on the main duties of a Scrum Master. Helping your nonprofit create greater impacts faster.