We are so excited for our Book Club video chat on October 16th when we are discussing Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less.
We wanted to share the discussion questions for the Book Club discussion with you in advance:
- How do you create space in your own life/work for your essential activities?
- Do you agree or disagree with Greg McKeown that space brings about creativity? Why?
- Do you agree or disagree that the only way to create your highest contribution to the things that really matter is to stop trying to do everything and saying yes to everyone. Why?
- “Weniger aber besser” is a German phrase that means “Less but better.” How do you see that phrase working in your own life or business setting?
- How have you seen McKeown’s idea that success can be the catalyst for failure at play in your life and work?
- Do you see the alignment of the phases in the book with the principles of Agile and the Scrum framework?
Looking forward to discussing the book with you on October 16th!
We’re offering the FIRST-EVER Licensed Scrum Master for Nonprofit course with Scrum Inc. You won’t want to miss this! Click here and learn the benefits of becoming a Scrum Master and how you can create more impacts, FASTER!